Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Virus


Trip down the memory lane....
Same old terrace, irritating nicotine waft and a two-feet-nothing powerhouse trying to convince me about the 'creative' properties of pot. Old habits die hard !
I still remember her as the fellow last bencher engrossed in a book about Dylan and completely ignoring the lecture on communication.

Meet Krishnakali Sengupta aka KK...
friend, ex-girlfriend, man magnet (*ahem), job hopper par excellence, my relationship councilor and Bangalore host, Reuters correspondent (*wink) and the person who infected me with the deadly shutterbug. I can truly blame her constant jabbering about all things photography and her ex-boyfriend's (yes she has a handful of us) :P Nikon for my lack of a proper job. And while the local drug dealers didn't get another pot fanatic, them Nikon executives should thank me for my contribution in times of recession.
(Care for some alimony miss Reuters?)

All in all, an evening well spent being enlightened by this maestro about the 'subtle' art of dating. Beware people.... a PLAYER has arrived ! 8)


Disclaimer: This post has nothing to do with the humongous Pizza Hut treat or the fact that I can't sleep coz I overate.

PS : For all the singles out there...bad news! She is dating a friend of mine and planning to tie the knot soon. But if you can write good poetry and own a Dslr or two... take a crack. She is still a sucker for those.
(KK.. if a Bakra falls for ya again... you owe me one)
Muwahahahahaha :-)

4 comments:

  1. shame, i still couldn't teach u anything!!.. u don't go out hunting.
    And u better be nice to me, a lot is at stake once u come to Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look,
    And it looks like
    Metal, golden gold metal...
    I hear,
    And it sounds like
    Battle! A-Clang! Steel! Rattle!
    Virus! You! You make me unsettle...

    So I thought,
    Was a fool I was?
    And I brought,
    My mind to a pause...
    Then I caught,
    My heart bleed words...
    I ask and I rot,
    Am I the one that was?

    Scream! I hear you, your mellifluous beat.
    I promise I'll take you to the rain-washed street!
    Enchant me O dear O my Darling Dark!
    Sing me your song and I shall hark...
    Show me the trails of your honey scent crawlers,
    Scream! You sweet virus! Spray me your colors, spray me your colors, spray me your colors...

    ReplyDelete