Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Balance Sheet as on 31.12.09


Another decade is over. Within a few months I will be 25. And while most of my schoolmates are planning on consolidating their careers and settling down, I am starting to discover my calling. Looking back, I realise the balance sheet of life is always warped. Liabilities tend to dwarf the assets and only way to beat the odds is to incorporate a suspense account. We revel in the uncertainty.... and for me, the glass is always half full. 2009 was a year filled with surprises.
I...


Started working on a project very close to my heart and felt humbled by the trust people showed.

Rediscovered some relations.......

and struggled to redefine others

Made new friends....

Saw new things....

and old things in new ways

Traveled alone...

flew over oceans...

and walked across borders.

Encountered exploitation, felt disgusted....

and understood the importance of my job.

Went bankrupt buying gear

Learnt from greats...

and still remained slightly out of focus :)


So Life was Beautiful....hope history repeats.
Happy New Year!

4 comments: